WASHINGTON COUNTY – Saturday storms brought heavy rains that filled washes and rivers, vindicating a series of Flash Flood Warnings issued by the National Weather Service throughout the day.
Click on photo to enlarge it, then use your left-right arrow keys to cycle through the gallery.
- Flash Flood Warning for southern Nevada
- ‘Flash Flood Watch’ elevated to ‘Warning,’ Washington County, Kane County
- Storm forecast: ‘Flash Flood Watch’ for Dixie, Zion National Park, Lake Powell
- Flood victims blame city for neglect
- Charges filed in tour bus accident
- Tour bus gets swept down wash after heavy rains
- UPDATED: Summer storm floods Coral Canyon homes; STGnews Videocast
- Flash flooding meets River Road near Southern Parkway; Videocast, STGnews photo gallery
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.