UTAH – Sen. Mike Lee announced dates and locations for five upcoming town hall meetings throughout the state of Utah. He will visit with and take questions from constituents in hour-long events in Spanish Fork, Plain City, Tooele, Farmington, and Kanab.
Lee will also live-stream the town hall events via Ustream on his Facebook page for those not able to attend in-person. Online viewers are invited to submit questions through Facebook or Twitter, using #LeeTownHall.
The dates, times, and locations of the town hall meetings are listed below:
- 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 21.
- High Chaparral Building on the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds, 475 South Main St.
- 7 p.m., Thursday, Aug, 22
- Senior Center, 4160 West 2200 North
- 7 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 27
- Old Court House, 57 South Main St.
- 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Davis County Administration Building. South Main St.
- 7 p.m., Thursday, Sept.5
- Kanab High School. 59 East Cowboy Drive
Submitted by: The Office of Sen. Mike Less