The first hour will involve several small presentations from different resource agencies on business plans, funding and programs for new and existing businesses. The second hour will be a more informal question-and-answer session of individual presenters.
A tentative schedule of presenters includes:
- Neal Smith, Service of Retired Executives
- Shelley Esplin, Department of Workforce Services
- Jake Hardman, Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Nichole Topham, Southwest Applied Technology College and Custom Fit
- Joni Anderson, Small Business Development Center and Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Shayne Scott, Parowan City Manager
Parowan City is hosting the Business Resource Expo, sponsored by the Parowan City Economic Development Committee.
- What: Business Resource Expo
- When: Tuesday, 6-8 p.m.
- Where: 35 E. 100 North, Parowan
- Contact: Shayne by calling 435-477-3331 or by email