SPRINGDALE — Live music, beer and wine will flow at the “Zion Summer Fest” Friday at the Zion Canyon Community Center, 126 Lion Boulevard in Springdale, with live performances by Raven Cain, BrickWalker and Carlie Wall.
The festival is touting inflatables, kid-friendly activities, foam machines, slip and slide, and a beer and wine garden as part of the fundraising event for the Zion Canyon Music Festival.
Admission is $10 for the day. Outdoor activities run from 2-8 p.m. while the music starts at 7 p.m.
Raven Cain is a singer songwriter whose inspiration has come from Chris Stapleton, Hank Williams Jr., Shooter Jennings and Guns N’ Roses.
BrickWalker is a blues, funk and rock band from St. George. Members include Max Wiltbank on vocals, Connor Houchen and Chase McClung on guitar, Tyler Huff playing bass and Zach Wiltbank pounding the drums.
Carlie Wall is native of St. George, whose music fits nicely in the rock, county genre.
- What: Zion Summer Fest
- When: Friday, July 17, 2-11 p.m.
- Where: Zion Canyon Community Center, 126 Lion Boulevard, Springdale
- Zion Summer Fest event Facebook
- Raven Cain Facebook
- BrickWalker Facebook
- Carlie Wall Facebook
- Comedy, tragedy, music: Summer season continues at Utah Shakespeare Festival
- Utah Shakespeare Festival announces 2016 lineup, new theaters
- Fans brave the weather for second day of Retrospect RockFest; STGnews Videocast, Photo Gallery
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.