FEATURE — From bikes and bluffs to rocks and beer, Springdale is a pretty place to roll and stroll whether you’re visiting from across the sea or making it your place of residency. Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair co-host Episode 53 of the “No Filter Show” doubling it up for date night out on the town that Forbes Traveler once ranked among America’s Top 20 Prettiest Towns. Visiting with a variety of people on the street suggests the “Gateway to Zion” is pretty much pretty as it gets.
Click the play above
- Zion Rock and Mountain Guides | 1458 Zion Park Blvd., Springdale | Telephone 435-772-3303
- Zion Rock and Gem | Facebook page | 1416 Zion Park Blvd., Springdale | 435-772-3436
- The Flying Monkey | 961 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale| Telephone 435-772-3333
- Springdale star gazing, stories of constellations; night sky calendar
- Springdale addresses streetlights, transportation, invasive species
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.