ST. GEORGE — Opened August 2014, Switchpoint Community Resource Center is a stepping stone to independence for low-income, homeless, families and individuals. Switchpoint offers a range of services that constructs a pathway towards a better future for those in need.
Currently, Switchpoint is offering the following free classes to the community:
12-Step Substance Abuse Class — Thursdays, 4-5 p.m.
- With the 12-step model, this group draws on the social support offered by peer discussion to help promote and sustain drug-free lifestyles.
Smoking Cessation Class — Tuesdays, 4-5 p.m.
- Quit coaches and plans supporting those wishing to quit smoking or chewing tobacco.
GOGI/Coping Skills Class — Mondays, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Self-corrective education to help make more positive decisions in your life.
Basic Finance Class — Twice a month | Call for dates and times
- Ideas to help with creating budgets, spending less and saving more.
Non-Traditional Alcoholics Anonymous — Every evening, 7 p.m.; Fridays, 1 p.m.
- Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Narcotics Anonymous — Thursdays, 8:15-9:15 p.m.
- Sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with each other, that we may solve our common problem.
For more information on any classes, or questions about the Center, please call Carol, Switchpoint Community Resource Center, at 435-627-4663.
Switchpoint Community Resource Center | 948 N. 1300 West, St. George | website | 435-627-4663