ST. GEORGE – A Guide to Success: Serving People with Disabilities of Various Cultures.
Topics will include:
- Assumptions, Stereotypes and Generalizations
- Culture and Cultural Competency
- Communicating with People who have Various Types of Disabilities
- Service Animals and Other Accommodations
- Effects of Violence and Trauma on Disability
- Response to Victims with Disabilities
Presented by The Center for Persons with Disabilities at USU, the UCASA, UDVC, the Sanderson Center and Human Capabilities.
Event details and reservation information
- When: Dec. 9 at 9 a.m. to noon
- Where: USU Ext., 475 South Donlee Drive, Conference Room, St. George
- Reservations: Please RSVP to Lynelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-8807