ST. GEORGE – You want to work at Buca di Beppo so badly you can taste it. You probably didn’t even know that. You were just wondering, “What is that taste?”
It’s opportunity – the flavor of Buca di Beppo – and now that you know, you’re ready to begin your life as a Chef Partner with us.
The Chef Partner (Executive Chef) contributes to the success of Buca di Beppo through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability.
The Chef Partner’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, to attain sales, cost controls, and profit objectives; as well as to maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by assisting in the direction and supervising of managers and family members.
Applicants wanted with at least:
- Minimum of two years prior experience in a similar position in a full service, high volume restaurant required
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication
- Proven leadership skills in accessing and developing talent
- Culinary degree desired but not a requirement
- Two-year associate’s degree or a bachelor’s degree from a four year college (preferred)
If you meet these qualifications and have the desire to replicate authentic, celebratory Italian family gatherings … this could be the career of your dreams!