Our beautiful, full-of-laughter mother, grandmother, sister and aunt (Jo Jo) Jolene Yazzie, 70, has returned to our heavenly father and family waiting to welcome her on July 4.
She will be remembered by her daughters Rochelle Pikyavit, Tina (Mark) Hamilton, Nalita Hermansen and Corrina Bow, her brother Rick (Jaylene) Yazzie, 14 grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and numerous nephews, nieces, extended family and dear friends. We will always remember her sweet kind words and love she had for everyone. She was full of life and could talk for hours while telling her stories.
- A celebration of Jolene’s life will be held July 9 in the Kanosh Ward Chapel, 25 S. Main, Kanosh, Utah.
- A viewing will be held from 2-2:45 p.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Kanosh Chapel.
- A service will follow the viewing at 3 p.m. in the chapel.
- Traditional singing will be held at the Kanosh band building at 7 p.m. July 9.
- A sunrise burial will be July 10 at the Kanosh Indian Cemetery.
Online condolences can be offered at Olpin Stevens Funeral Home’s website.