MESQUITE, Nev. — Trick-or-treaters are invited to visit the Virgin Valley Heritage Museum Saturday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. PDT for a treat. However, there’s a trick. Attendees will need to earn their treat by singing a song, doing a dance, saying a nursery rhyme, reciting poetry, telling a story, or whatever they choose.
This is the first year the museum has done anything like this, and depending on turnout and overall success, it may become an annual event, Elspeth Kuta, the museum’s coordinator, said.
All ages are invited to participate in this family-friendly Halloween activity.
For more information about this activity and the Virgin Valley Heritage Museum, call 702-346 5705, visit the museum’s Facebook page or stop by the museum. The museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What: Trick-or-treat at the museum
- When: Saturday, Halloween, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., PDT
- Where: Virgin Valley Heritage Museum, 35 W. Mesquite Blvd., Mesquite, Nevada
- 29th Huntsman World Senior Games draws over 10,500 athletes to St. George
- Poet gives public reading from new collection on everyday life; university’s ‘Visting Reader Series’
- Weird Tales: Ghostly phone call
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.