Doug Walter Beutler passed away July 14, 2015, in Salina, Utah, in a trucking accident. He was born July 18, 1968, in Logan, Utah, to Sheldon Kemp and Patsy Greene Beutler. Doug grew up in Dayton, Idaho, and graduated from Westside High School. He served a mission in Columbus, Ohio, from 1987 to 1989. Doug married his sweetheart, Tonya Winn, on June 15, 1990, in the Logan LDS Temple. They were blessed with five beautiful children. In 1995, the family moved to Hurricane, Utah, where they bought a trucking company and moved manufactured homes.
Doug is very talented with mechanics and owned a large vehicle alignment shop on the side. He loved his family and friends and had a passion for trucks, tractors and Tonya. He served in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in many callings, including bishoprics, Sunday School teacher and financial clerk
He is survived by his sweetheart, Tonya; children: Austin Douglas (21), Madelyn Marie (18), Cody Roy (16), Dalyon Walter (14) and Camille Ellen (12); as well as his parents, Patsy and Sheldon Beutler; brothers: Todd (Twila), Mike (Mandy) and Kerry (Joylyn); and sister, Katie (Brett) Hyde.
- Funeral services will be held Friday, July 17, at 11 a.m. at the Heritage LDS Chapel, 1178 S. 700 West, Hurricane
- Visitations will be held Thursday, July 16, from 6-8 p.m. at the Metcalf Hurricane Valley Mortuary, 140 N. Main St. and Friday, 9:30-10:30 a.m., prior to services at the chapel
- A second funeral service will be held Monday, July 20, at 11 a.m. at the Dayton LDS Ward Chapel located at 825 North Westside Hwy, Dayton, Idaho
- A visitation will be held Monday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at the chapel
- Interment will be in the Dayton City Cemetery
Local arrangements have been entrusted to the care of Metcalf Hurricane Valley Mortuary, 435-635-9922. Visit the Metcalf Mortuary website for condolences, complete obituary and funeral listings. Dayton, Idaho arrangements are under the direction of Webb Funeral Home, 208-852-0533.