ST. GEORGE — A water-efficient landscape workshop, “Cacti and Succulents,” will be taught by Bonnie Pendleton, fondly called the plant lady, Saturday, 10 a.m. at the Tonaquint Nature Center.
Come learn appropriate plant selections and the general scope of cactus and succulent rearing.
The free workshop will be taught at Tonaquint Nature Center, located in Tonaquint Park at 1851 S. Dixie Drive in St. George.
This workshop is part of the Community Water-wise Landscape Workshop Series. Previous workshops have covered herbs, trees, shrubs and bulb gardens.
- What: All about herbs
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S. Dixie Drive, St. George
- Contact: Telephone 435-673-3617
- Warm winter can wreak havoc on trees, plants, shrubs; STGnews Videocast
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
- Growing vegetables in Dixie’s climate