MESQUITE, Nevada – The Casapoolooza Summer Concerts by the Pool, a free 21-and-over summer long event, got off to a tropical start Saturday evening as crowds of people gathered poolside at the CasaBlanca Resort and Casino to dance the night away to the music of The Stinson Brothers, a Jimmy Buffet tribute band.
Whether guests were taking a dip in the pool or hot tub, having a drink or dancing by the stage, good times and good tunes were plenty.
St. George News reporters Ali Hill and Paul Ford joined the beach party and captured all the fun.
Did you miss the show? Don’t worry, there are still four more chances to get down to Mesquite and enjoy a free evening of music and fun in the CasaBlanca’s one-of-a-kind oasis in the desert.
Casapoolooza dates and bands:
- June 6 | Zowie Bowie
- July 4 | Spazmatics
- Aug. 1 | Lights Journey Tribute
- Sept. 5 | Yellow Brick Road
- CasaBlanca Resort and Casino | Facebook | Website | Address: 950 W. Mesquite Blvd., Mesquite, Nevada
- Casapoolooza opens with Jimmy Buffet tribute; parrotheads welcome
- Mesquite BBQ contest: Smokin’ hot rigs, smokin’ hot ribs
- 2015 Mesquite Off-Road Weekend attracts world class pro riders; STGnews Videocast
- Vintage Vegas takes over Mesquite with tribute music festival
- High winds ground balloons, festival goes on; STGnews videocast, photo gallery
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.