KANAB — A mobile dental clinic for uninsured Kane County residents of all ages has partnered with Southwest Utah Public Health Department to provide dental exams, x-rays, cleanings, sealants, fillings and extractions for a $30 per person fee.
All exams will take place on April 13, with additional services scheduled later in the week. Location is still to be announced, but patients will be informed upon registration.
This annual event is made possible through a primary care grant. To be eligible for the mobile dental clinic you must be:
- a U.S. citizen and Utah resident
- uninsured (non-pregnant adults with Medicaid will be accepted)
- within household size and income limits
- What: Low-cost dental clinic
- When: April 13
- Where: To be announced
- To schedule an appointment and get more information, call 435-644-2537
- House leaders halt Healthy Utah; Gov. Herbert responds
- Where the meds are: Southwest Utah Public Health prepares for disaster
- Southwest Utah Public Health Department: Air quality advisory
- Trouble for Healthy Utah: Committee votes in favor of opposing ‘Utah Cares’ proposal