ST. GEORGE — Never mind the skeptics, Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair headed out on the town Friday night determined to unveil the existence of a nightlife in St. George.
Hit the play button (above), to join them in Episode 18 of the “No Filter Show” as they embark on an odyssey many dinosaurs – er, denizens – of the region have yet to experience.
See the “No Filter” video top of the story, click the play arrow in the center.
- No Filter: What do guys, girls notice about the opposite sex?
- A-List: 2015 Southern Utah bucket list
- No Filter: Fort Pearce, petroglyphs; remnants of Black Hawk War
- Free entrance to national parks, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Flood-damaged historic Shem Dam threatens bridges; rehabilitation bid awarded
- Scientists unearth 9 ton quicksand block containing Utahraptor skeletons
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.