ST. GEORGE – You haven’t fully lived or experienced the real Dixie until you’ve hopped in a Jeep or some other conveyance of the all-terrain vehicle type and hit the red sands and crawled the red rocks. Thanks to Dixie 4 Wheel Drive in St. George, Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair got to hit the dirt, spin about in the sand and crawl the rocks in this, Episode 10 of the No Filter Show. Let’s roll!
Know something curious or interesting in Southern Utah for Paul and Grady to check out with No Filter? Email your ideas to: email@example.com
- Dixie 4 Wheel Drive | 73 North 900 E., St. George | Telephone 435-673-2546 | Website
- No Filter: Vaporizing the bad habit via frisbee golf
- No Filter: Behind the walls of Warren Jeffs’ would-be compound
- No Filter: Little ‘Filter’ fans accomplish big things at Riverside Elementary
- Hatch proposes national recreation area at Sand Mountain
- Land users angry about land swap, county may consider alternatives
- Desert tortoise land dispute triggers lawsuit against county
- Conservation Plan, Red Cliffs Reserve expiration looms; bridging interests for development, preservation
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.