ST. GEORGE – Experience art on the go Friday night at the summer Art On Main gallery stroll, taking place from 6-9 p.m. This free walking art tour takes visitors on a visual constitutional through the downtown area.
The stroll begins at the St. George Art Museum, 47 E. 200 North, where participants can pick up a free punch card to be marked at each visited gallery during the evening and turned in at 25 Main Café for a chance to win a piece of original artwork. The prize drawing will take place at 9 p.m.
Nine fine arts destinations in all can be visited during Art On Main, all within walking distance of the St. George Art Museum. Regular admission fees are waived at the museum during the event, and there is no cost to participate in other aspects of the stroll.
Along the stroll route there will be live music, artwork on display and opportunities to meet local artists.
Art On Main is a nonprofit project of Art Around the Corner and is supported in part by the City of St. George.
- When: Friday, June 13, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: Various galleries in downtown St. George; begin at St. George Art Museum, 47 E. 200 North
- Admission: Free
- Contact: Art On Main website and Facebook page | Email
- Art guild holds grand opening, city receives governor’s award; STGnews Videocast
- Southern Utah Art Guild opens new gallery at remodeled city annex building
- Son of a horseman family manufactures products to last; Kickstarter surpasses goals
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.