SOUTHERN UTAH – The Utah Department of Transportation has released its weekly construction update for its Region 4 which includes Washington and Iron countries. What follows are the various UDOT road projects taking place in the counties and the expected impact they will have on traffic through Oct. 14.
S.R. 18 Redhills to milepost 6.5
Contract: A-T Asphalt Paving
Location: Bluff Street north of Redhills Parkway for 2.5 miles.
– Single lane in each direction.
– Delays of up to 15 minutes.
S.R. 9 LaVerkin To Rockville
Contract: Western Rock Products
Location: West of Zion National Park
– Single lane traffic with flagging operations.
– Painting on Monday.
– Guardrail and sign installation throughout the week.
I-15 Lunt Park Rest Area
Contract: Mel Clark, Inc.
Location: North of Paragonah.
– Rest area is open. Please respect work zone barricades and follow traffic control signs.
– Northbound rest area parking lot work.
I-15 Summit To Paragonah
Contract: W. W. Clyde & Co
Location: Mileposts 69 to 83
– Weekday single lane closures during construction hours.
– Paving inside lanes.